What is the 20m Bleep Test?
The Bleep Test (or Multi Stage Fitness Test) comes in two different forms (the 20m bleep test and the 15m bleep test). The 20 metre bleep test is the harder and more aggressive of the two and is favoured by the military and professional sports organizations.
Get your copy of The 20m Bleep Test
If you need to pass the 20 metre bleep test as part of an official application process it is important you train. We supply a full copy of the 20 metre Bleep Test through our online shop in both CD and MP3 formats.
Both the CD and MP3 formats include the following bleep tests:
- 15m Bleep Test
- 20m Bleep Test
- Press-up Bleep Test
- Sit-up Bleep Test
All CD’s are dispatched the same-day (before 1pm) via 1st Class Royal Mail. MP3 downloads are available immediately after payment.
Who uses the 20m Bleep Test?
Some organizations that use this test and the levels required can be found below:
- UK Fire Service – Required Level: 9.6
- Royal Air Force – Required Level: 9.10
- British Army – Required Level 10.2 (men) – 8.2 (women)
- Royal Marines – Required Level: 11.0
- Western Australia Police – Required Level: 10.1 (male), 7.1 (female)
- Australian Army – Required Level: 7.5
- South Australia Police – Required Level: 9.04 (male), 6.10 (female)
- Royal Australian Air Force – Required Level: 6.5
- Royal Australian Navy – Required Level: 6.1
- Metropolitan Fire Brigade – Required Level: 9.6
- New South Wales Fire Brigades – Required Level: 9.6
- New South Wales Police Force – Required Level: 5.1
- Victoria Police – Required Level: 9.4 (male), 6.10 (female)
- Ontario Provincial Police – Required Level: 6.5
- Canadian Forces – Required Level: 6.0 Male, 4.0 Female
- Royal New Zealand Navy – Required Level: 7.1